Our baby soap is aimed for both babys and young children who suffer with dry skin, dermatisis and eczema. Along with monitoring your childs diet, a good skin care regime is also important to help reduce the symptoms of dry skin and eczema.
In colder months it is important to lock in moisture using soap and creams that hyrate the skin and act as a protective barrier. Using refined shea butter from Ghana, we have also infused our soap bar with Oats and Calendula. Oats contain compounds called saponins, which are natural cleansers and this helps reduce skin irritation and inflammation that can be caused by eczema. Calendula posess anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties which can aid in reducing the symptoms of eczema and dry skin.
Protect your little ones skin using our Soap Bar. No chemicals!
No GMO! (Genetically modified Organisms)
Not tested on Animals!
Baby Soap Bar
- This enriched bar of oats can be used twice a day as a daily routine for your baby. It can be applied to both body and face to lock in mositure and prevent skin from dryness.
- Using clean hands, hold your soap bar and work it into a nice lather using water warm water
- Rub your hands or soap bar in circular motions across your babies body and face
- Rinse of the lather and repeat again
- After washing, pat skin dry. (Avoid vigorous towelling as that can also damage the skin’s barrier
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Unrefined Shea Butter from Accra in Ghana)
- Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut Oil)
- Helianthus annuus (Organic Sunflower Oil)
- Colloidal Oatmeal
- Bentonite Clay
- Calendula officinalis (Calendula Oil)