Currently featured in this last months British Vogue magazine (May edition) we introduce our purifying face mask. With our new and improved jar, you are definitely getting value and quality for your money.
Moringa Oleifera is native to India and Asia but it has since been found in tropical regions of Africa. Their nutrient profile includes amino acids, vitamins and minerals. Moringa leaves contain over 40 different types of antioxidants and a similar quantity of anti-inflammatory compounds. Rich in Vitamin A & C – it is a must-have anti-ageing ingredient which works to encourage cell regeneration, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and achieve a youthful complexion.
Teaming up with Moroccan clay, which helps to eliminate acne and encourage blood circulation, we have created a purifying face mask to remove impurities, even skin tone and blemishes and overall make you feel fresh faced and revived.
Smooth and light in consistency, it is a must have skin care essential!
Note: Please do not use product if you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
Moringa & Morrocan Clay Purifying Mask
- Using clean fingers (or face mask brush), apply a thin even layer of the mask onto freshly cleansed skin. Avoid contact with eyes and mouth and do not use on broken skin.
- Relax and allow the mask to set 5-10mins (or as desired).
- Using lukewarm water, gently remove the mask and pat face dry using a clean wash cloth or towel
- Finish by using desired moisturiser
- Mask can be used as apart of your weekly routine. We advise to use the mask 2-3 times a week to reveal softer and smoother looking skin
- Moringa Oleifera (Seed Oil)
- Moringa Oleifera (Leaf Powder)
- Aqua (Distilled Water)
- Persea Gratissima (Avocado Oil)
- Moroccan Ghassoul Clay
- Kaolin Clay
- Star anise Herb
- Dandelion Herb
- Simmondsia chinensis (Organic Jojoba Oil)
- Vitamin E oil
- Emulsifying wax
- 100% Natural Essential Oils- Lavender, Sweet Orange & Tea Tree