They are naturally scented, they fizzle and they are fun to use. Our bath bombs are infused with Shea butter to add a moisturising and lubricating factor when in the bath. This means you don’t need to moisturise your skin when you come out of the bath (one less thing to do!!). Unlike bath bombs which use alcohol as a setting agent, we know that alcohol can be harsh on the skin. As more and more people are getting creative, they also start to experiment with what they use ie fragrances which can actually irritate and damage the skin. We too believe in creativity but we still want to use natural produce which isn’t handmade nor contains alcohol.
Try out our Tea Tree and Eucalyptus ( relieves muscular pain and acts as a natural vapouriser for congestion)
Note: Do not use if you allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
* colour of bath bomb may differ from image shown above
Tea Tree & Eucalyptus Bath Bomb
- Turn on your tap and fill up your bathtub with water until the desired temperature and depth
- Place your bath bomb into the bath and watch it disperse
- Relax and let the aroma take over
- Enjoy (Try not to fall asleep in the bath!)
- Citric Acid
- Sodium Bicarbonate
- Organic Arrow Root Powder
- Sodium Chloride (Epsom Salt)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Unrefined Shea Butter)
- 100% Essential Oil Blend-Tea Tree & Eucalyptus
- Eucalyptus herbs
- Mica minerals (Natural colouring).