Eucalyptus is well known for its anti-inflammatory properties along with its immune-boosting, cleansing and purifying benefits. Eucalyptus has been used for many years for medicinal reasons to help ease congestion and tight muscles. We recognised this and decided to add Charcoal to absorb unwanted smells whilst removing dirt and bacteria from the skin. Together, along with other great ingredients (please see list below) we created this great soap bar for daily use on both body and face.
The smell will awaken your senses in the morning and have you skin looking and feeling great for the day ahead. It can be used daily as apart of your morning routine or it can be used when feeling congested. Please use as desired. Also a great product to use on the face to tighten and freshen your skin.
Note: All our soap bars are suitable for all skin types unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
Eucalyptus & Charcoal Soap Bar
- Using clean hands, hold your soap bar and work it into a nice lather using water warm water (overly hot water can dehydrate the skin)
- Rub your hands or soap bar in circular motions across your body and face
- Rinse of the lather and repeat again to remove any excess oil and dirt
- After washing, pat skin dry. (Avoid vigorous towelling as that can also damage the skin’s barrier)
- Butyrospermum Parkii )Unrefined Raw Shea Butter from Accra in Ghana)
- Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut Oil)
- Helianthus annus (Organic Sunflower Oil)
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba seed Oil)
- Activated Charcoal Powder
- Blend of 100% Essential Oils- Eucalyptus and Peppermint.