Check out our Ginger & Cinnamon soap bar with actual Ginger shavings. When Ginger is applied to the skin, it is known to reduce aches and pains caused by flu, arthritis or other painful conditions of the muscles and joints. Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties to help heal cuts and wounds and also acts as a natural detoxifier for the skin. We’ve paired Ginger with Cinnamon an anti-fungal and anti-bacterial spice to keep your skin clean, reduce the build up of bacteria and keep skin cleansed.
Note: All our soap bars are suitable for all skin types unless you are allergic to any of the ingredients listed.
Ginger & Cinnamon Soap Bar
- Using clean hands, hold your soap bar and work it into a nice lather using water warm water (overly hot water can dehydrate the skin)
- Rub your hands or soap bar in circular motions across your body and face
- Rinse of the lather and repeat again to remove any excess oil and dirt
- After washing, pat skin dry. (Avoid vigorous towelling as that can also damage the skin’s barrier)
- Butyrospermum Parkii (Unrefined Raw Shea Butter - Northern Ghana)
- Cocos nucifera (Organic Coconut Oil)
- Hellianthus annuus (Organic Sunflower Oil)
- Simmondsia chinensis (Jojoba Seed Oil)
- Kaolin Clay
- Cinnamomum (Cinnamon Powder)
- Blend of 100% Essentials oils - Ginger & Cinnamon